Applied Materials:Iron ore, copper ore, gold ore, river gravel, limestone, granite, basalt, diabase, andesite, etc.[email protected]
Tracked impact crusher can choose the rough, fine crushing and screening system according to the types of materials, which not only realize independent operation, but also can form the flexible configuration of joint operation. Tracked impact crusher adopts the integrated operation, which can carry out the on-site crushing of materials to eliminate the intermediate links of transferring the material from the scene to the crushing fields, so as to greatly reduce the transport costs of material. Tracked impact crusher can also be called track mounted impact crusher and crawler mobile impact crusher
Tracked impact crusher is a kind of high efficiency crushing equipment, which has self-driven mode, advanced technology and complete function. In any terrain conditions, it can reach everywhere of the working site. Its applied materials include river gravel, rocks (limestone, granite, diabase, basalt, andesite), ore tailings, etc. Tracked impact crusher is widely used for the crushing, screening and other operations in road and bridge building, city construction, metallurgy, energy and other departments.
1. High crushing ratio, which is suitable for most materials;
2. Automatic control of the feeding speed to ensure the uniform feeding;
3. Adjustable inlet size, which is easy to clean the blocked materials;
4. Heavy load hydraulic leg, which is more stable, safe and firm;
5. The crushing and screening capacity is increased by 20% compared with the traditional crusher;
6. Remote control of the crusher, which is safe to get close to the crushing site;
7. It adopts the latest engine technology, which can adjust the rotation speed freely based on the load of crusher with low fuel consumption;
8. The feeding size is up to 700mm;
9. It can form the joint operation with mobile screening plant, which saves the transport costs;
10. Convenient replacement of the plate hammer.
Are You Looking for A Consultant?