Production: 4–55 t
Product size: 0.125–0.033 mm
Applied material: barite, limestone, ceramic, slag, etc[email protected]
Micro powder mill or micro mill is developed based on our years of producing industrial grinding mills, which adopts entirely new design concept and the principle of fluid mechanics to be comparable with jet mill. Micro powder mill is also known as micro grinder and micro powder grinder, which has successfully solved the high cost problem of domestic jet mill, which is a high efficiency micro powder mill.
1. High hardness materials: silicon carbide, corundum, boron carbide, alumina, zirconia, garnet, zircon, etc;
2. Non metallic minerals: quartz, graphite, kaolin, calcium carbonate, mica, mullite, stone, wollastonite, talc, pyrophyllite, etc;
3. Chemical industry: aluminum hydroxide, silica gel, all kinds of dyes, epoxy resin, various additives, etc;
4. Metal materials: aluminum powder, magnesium powder, zinc powder, tin powder, copper powder, etc;
5. Other materials: ceramics, refractory materials, electronic materials, magnetic materials, rare earth materials, phosphor powder, copy materials powder, etc.
1. When compared with other mills, the grinding pressure of the roller to the material has increased 800 - 1200Kg in f the action of the spring.
2. Energy saving. In the same conditions of output and fineness, the energy consumption of the system is only 1/3 of the airflow mill.
3. Less investment, high efficiency. In the same conditions of yield and fineness, its price is only 1/4 of the airflow mill.
4. Less production links. Jet mill must crush the 20mm materials into 100 meshes firstly, and then they can be processed into micro powder; the micro powder mill can directly grind the materials into ultrafine powder, that is, from less than 20mm feeding particle size to achieve the average particle size of less than 6.5um.
Are You Looking for A Consultant?